Sunday, November 21, 2010

Walking Made Me Go Into Labor

This is just a follow up on my recent post "When Should I get Induced?"I did tell everyone around me about my concerns on getting an induction.  Of course everyone had their own views about it.
It was on Monday morning (Nov.15) when I brought my son to school and talked to a few parents about my scheduled induction on Friday (Nov.19). Some shared their own labor pains, some wished me luck, and one said "go for a long walk".  I laughed but that night I decided to give walking a try. I walked around our pool 25 times (approximately half a mile). A couple of hours later I went into labor. Then a couple of hours after my first contraction my baby came. That was on Nov. 16 at 1:01am.
Thanks God I didn't have to get induced.

No comments:

Post a Comment